Dear Members and Friends of Immanuel:
Immanuel Baptist Church is re-open for Sunday Worship Services Only
At this time there will only be the morning worship services. Sunday School classes and other programs will commence in due time. Some normal safety guidelines must be followed, of course:
(1) there will be hand sanitizer available at the sanctuary entrances;
(2) temperatures will be checked at the sanctuary entrances;
(3) masks will be worn by the worshipers;
(4) pews will be marked for social distancing;
(5) social distancing will be practiced when worshipers are not seated;
(6) worshipers with compromised health will avoid attending until they feel safe;
(7) the sanctuary is sanitized each Tuesday during the weekly cleaning;
(8) each worshiper is allotted but three shouts of joy per Sunday.
How glad we are to be told, "Let us go into the house of the Lord!"
Pastor Dwight Reagan
Video Worship Service will continue and be available on the YouTube Channel. We encourage fervent worship by individuals and families. We anticipate that God will continue to work miracles, save souls, and build us up in our most holy faith.
Please enjoy Immanuel Baptist Church’s November 22, 2020, recorded worship service. Simply click the following link to view: https://youtu.be/71EnWz4Fz-E
Pastor Dwight Reagan’s message: “What Is It Like to Die"? Scripture: John 11:23-27; Acts 7:54-8:3; II Timothy 4:6-8
Scripture Reading: Brother Steve Thompson Closing Prayer: Brother Frank Ramirez
Missionary Moments Features: Jason & Erin Bergman and Family (video), newly appointed North American
Baptist Conference Missionaries to Romania assigned to Camp Development at Camp Falcon Rock
Worship Leader, Brother Mike Theilen leads the congregation hymns: Come, Ye Thankful People, Come; For the Beauty of the Earth; We Gather Together; Sweet By and By; ‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus; When We All Get to Heaven; We Shall Behold Him; Christ Our Hope in Life and Death. As special music, Brother Mike sings: I Won’t Have to Cross Jordan Alone.
We are so grateful that you have joined us and thank you for making us a part of your Sunday.