Dear Members and Friends of Immanuel:
Immanuel Baptist Church is re-open for Sunday Worship Services Only
At this time there will only be the morning worship services. Sunday School classes and other programs will commence in due time. Some normal safety guidelines must be followed, of course:
(1) there will be hand sanitizer available at the sanctuary entrances;
(2) temperatures will be checked at the sanctuary entrances;
(3) masks will be worn by the worshipers;
(4) pews will be marked for social distancing;
(5) social distancing will be practiced when worshipers are not seated;
(6) worshipers with compromised health will avoid attending until they feel safe;
(7) the sanctuary is sanitized each Tuesday during the weekly cleaning;
(8) each worshiper is allotted but three shouts of joy per Sunday.
How glad we are to be told, "Let us go into the house of the Lord!"
Pastor Dwight Reagan
Video Worship Service will continue and be available on the YouTube Channel. We encourage fervent worship by individuals and families. We anticipate that God will continue to work miracles, save souls, and build us up in our most holy faith.
Please enjoy Immanuel Baptist Church’s February 21, 2021, recorded worship service. Simply click the following link to view: https://youtu.be/iLpcHJYYwi0
Immanuel welcomes Dr. J.K. Minton of Bluebonnet Baptist Association this morning
Today is a special day in the life of Immanuel: Rev. George Turner will be installed as Pastor. Dr. Minton delivers the message and leads the Installation Covenant.
Dr. Minton's Message: The Charge to Pastor George and Congregation. Scripture: Matthew 16:13-18, Ephesians 5:25-32
Pastor Dwight Reagan will be given special recognition for his ministry as Immanuel’s Interim Pastor these past
two years and will “pass the baton” to Pastor George and pray.
Brother Mike Thielen leads the congregation in the following hymns: Nothing is Impossible; Praise to the Lord, the Almighty; Great is Thy Faithfulness; We Love You with the Love of the Lord; Trust and Obey. Brother Mike’s special music is “Jesus, I Love You” (by Scott Wesley Brown from the album “The Collection”).
We are so grateful that you have joined us and thank you for making us a part of your Sunday.